I was nominated by the lovely, Alex @mybookworld24 to do this tag so here it is!
The rules are simple:
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate other bloggers and give them 11 questions
1. What is the first graphic novel that you loved?
Smile by Raina Telegemeier
I read this a while back and and I absolutely loved it. I love her writing style and of course her illustrations. I am so excited for her new book; Guts, which is coming out in September.
2. How old is your blog?
My blog is pretty young. I believe I started it in March.
3. What blog post have you loved writing the most?
probably my diverse books post. I had a lot of fun looking through my Goodreads to find books!
4. What’s one thing you wish for the world that we live in?
I wish so many things. But most of all I wish for equality for all people.
5. Shout out to one blogger that deserves more followers.
I have more than one 😉
Alex is so sweet. She is very supportive and she always comments on my posts. Alex super friendly and a great member of the bookish community here on WordPress! So go follow her!!
Susan is so friendly and sweet. She comments on my posts and supports my blog. She is such a great addition to the community here on WordPress. Definitely check her blog out of you haven’t already. You won’t regret it!
6. What’s your go to drink while you read?
Water or hot chocolate
7. If you chose to be an animal, what would you be?
I would do be a dog. I love dogs and I have two dogs at home, Wookie and Chewie
8. If you had to write a book what would it be?
It would be a crazy, imaginative and creative whimsical fantasy. With a great steamy romance of course, and maybe a love triangle or two…
9. What’s the first book you were ever gifted?
I honestly can’t remember.
10. What’s one app you could never live without?
WordPress 😜 and Goodreads, I find so many book recs and talk to so many cool people on both platforms.
11. Name a movie you can’t unsee.
I don’t know. I haven’t watched many horrible movies.
- What author do you own the most of?
- Do you have more hardback or paperback books on your shelves?
- If you were on a desert island and you could only bring one thing what things would you bring?
- Who is your celebrity idol or crush?
- What is the coolest thing you’ve ever done?
- What got you into reading?
- Why did you decide to start a blog?
- What are your hobbies aside from reading?
- Give a shout out to a blogger you love!
- What was the last book you purchased or borrowed from the library?
- Have you ever participated in a 24 hour readathon?
I tried to choose smaller bloggers, like me, with less than 500 followers