it’s my birthday today so I thought I’d post this since its
I saw this tag on and I thought that this was a really great idea. This is based off of Vouge’s 73 questions videos where celebrities answer 73 rapid fire questions. As I am currently on a plane while writing this I do not have access to any of the original questions in the post I saw so I’m going to be creating some of my own.
I am going to be answering about 35 questions on this post. The rest will be in part 2!
- If you could meet any person in the world who would it be?
Selena gomez. She’s my idol.
2. You are stranded on an island what three things would you bring with you?
My dogs, Chewie and Wookie and a notebook and pencil so I could document my experience and maybe become famous when they read my journal…ok technically that’s four things but notebook and pencil kind of goes hand in hand.
3. What is the coolest place you’ve been?
Australia. I would LOVE to go back!
4. What is the last movie you watched?
I can’t remember, probably one of the Harry Potters during Spring break…I think the third one.
5. What is (or was) your least favorite subject?
Math. I hate math I’m really bad at it. I got an A in math this year which is my first final A in math 😅.
6. What is something that really interests you?
Biology. I think the human body is really interesting.
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people stop in the middle of the hallway or walk on the wrong side of the hallway or walk really slow. If you do any of these things please stop. Follow the traffic flow!!! Walk in correct side of the halls, please!!!!
8. What is your strangest pet peeve?
When people say ” in the night”. It pains me to type it out. It just doesn’t sound right. I’ve actually googled it multiple times and it says that ” in the night ” is actually grammatically incorrect. For example:
Good: I shower at night.
Bad: I shower in the night.
Please let me know if you think this is annoying too!
9. Current favorite song or artist?
I’ve been listening to Sabrina Carpenter’s new music lately and it’s really good. I feel like she’s really underrated but, she has a great voice! And those high notes !! 😱😱 . I would love to see her perform live!
10. Favorite animal?
11. Favorite dog breeds?
I have a list:
- Shih Tzu
- Golden retriever
If you have any of these dog breeds please dm me some pictures @wookie_Leblanc
12. Favorite food?
I love fruit.
13. What is your home away from home?
14. What are you most excited for this year?
Meeting my new puppy 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 ahhhhhhh I get to meet him so soon! ( I’ll probably have already met him by the time this is up. I’m case you are confused, no I am not getting two puppies!).
15. If you had a million dollars what would be the first thing you would buy?
A big house. Then I would get 10 dogs.
16. What is the last thing you ate?
Some M&Ms from M&M world in London.
17. What is your most prized possession?
18. What is your favorite joke?
Q: where does a dinosaur go to buy groceries?
A: the dino-store!
19. What is your dream job?
Stay at home doggie mom 😋 or teacher or librarian. Idk! There’s so many! Or book reviewer
20. What is your biggest fear?
Bugs. Anything with more than four legs!
21. What song makes you happy?
Any Selena Gomez song
22. What thing makes you happy?
My dogs, Wookie and Chewie
23. Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert?
Introvert for sure!
24. Paperback or hardcover?
25. What is your nickname?
I don’t really have a nickname nut my mom calls me ‘ra ra’ sometimes.
26. Left or right handed?
27. Chocolate or vanilla ice cream?
28. Chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin cookies?
Chocolate chip. Costco cookies are My favorite!
29. Hot or cold weather?
30. Rainy days or snow days?
31. Favorite childhood toy?
I don’t know. Maybe my teddy bear?
32. What are your dream pets?
Lots of dogs, a ferret, a rabbit, a little monkey.
33. Favorite reading spots?
34. What songs do you listen to?
I’ve been listening to a lot of Sabrina Carpenter and Taylor’s new Album, Lover. Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande.
35. Ebooks or physical books
I hope you enjoyed this post. Its been three months in the making. I doubt I’ll make a second one so I hope you enjoyed this one and have learned a bit more about me.