During this strange and scary time I decided to make a list of things to do at home in quarantine. I hope some of these things will help your boredom!!
- Read a book! Check out my list of recommendations for some books to read!
- Write a letter to a friend or family member.
- Try to reconnect with a friend or family member that you haven’t talked to in a while.
- Download Game Pigeon on your iPhone or iPad and play games through text message with your friends.
- Paint some rocks!! here’s a website for some inspiration go for a walk and bring some rocks back home to paint.
- Clean your room!!
- Take your dog for a walk or walk yourself if you don’t have a dog.
- Play a board game with a family member my favorite game to play is Card game Monopoly. Here’s a link to the game on Amazon. My brother and I play this game all the time! It’s super fun!
- Watch some shows on Disney+!
- Give yourself a manicure
- Take a bubble bath!
- Make a tik tok account and learn some of the dances
- Workout! Get in shape.
- Build an obstacle course for your pet. I did this with my dog Wookie and he loved it!
- Learn a new skill
- Try out a new hobby, like painting or knitting
- Visit this website that gives you links to different games to play on your device.
- Do some online shopping!! Here are a few products I’ve been loving! These leggings, this facial spray and this tripod for making tik toks.
- Go watch some vine compilations
- Read some of my book reviews 😀
I hope some of these ideas helped you! Stay safe.
My friend Rishika who I’ve been friends with for years has just started a blog called booksloveandlife24 please go check out her blog. (And follow her for great bookish content) She is so sweet and smart and the kindest, most down to earth person I have ever met.
Here is a link to her blog.